Download our full statement here or read more below: Dolce Vita Salon Covid-19 Statement
Here’s what you need to know about our new protocols and policies:
- You will be asked to sign a verification that you are symptom free with no known Covid-19 exposure
- Your forehead temperature will be taken and must read below 100 degree F. Please make sure you have been in a temperature controlled vehicle to avoid false readings.
- Visitors and staff must be fever and cold/flu free a minimum of 14 days prior to entering the building.
- Our staff will be screened daily by these same guidelines in order to safely serve you.
- Clients that have been or who are diagnosed with Covid-19 positive may not schedule services with our salon.
- Clients need to maintain social distancing with 6 ft. of separation throughout the building.
- 1 client a time in the waiting area to check in and check out.
- Please come alone to your appointment. No children allowed in the salon unless they have an appointment for a service in which they will need to be able to be alone in the building with no parental guidance.
- Please call the salon when you arrive for your appointment. We will take your number to either call or text when your stylist is ready for you to enter the building.
- Clients and staff will be required to wear face masks at all times while inside the building and during services. Please wear a mask that goes around your ears only. If you don’t have a face mask we have the right to refuse your service or we have face masks available for purchase of $3.00.
- Clients will be asked to use hand sanitizer located by the front door before entering the salon.
- We are NOT ACCEPTING CASH. To provide as much of a touch free environment as possible we will be asking clients to keep a credit card on file for easier transactions.
- Please come in with clean dry hair to minimize time in our salon.
- A consultation (verbal or virtual) will be done prior to entering the salon.
Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy:
- Scheduling: We recommend during your virtual or verbal consultation you reschedule your follow up appointment(s).
- Your stylist will ask you to fill out our scenario questionnaire prior to booking This will determine if we need separate appointments if you are in need of more than one service.
- Cancellations: Day before cancellation will not be charged, however cancelations the day of or 3 hours before appointment will be charged ½ service fee. Color correction will be charged a full fee due to the length of these services.
- Retail: If you are in need or any retail items, please let our receptionist know at check in or your stylist during your appointment time or during the virtual consultation and we will have it bagged and ready for your check out.
- Curbside pickup: will still be available for retail and touch up kits until we have more guidance from the county to allow more clients in our building at a time.